Use to serve dips, small salads or appetizers at your next party. They have such a lacy and elegant look and it only takes one ingredient.
– ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese per bowl
– Parchment paper
– Cookie sheet
– Large muffin tins (Note- smaller tins can be used and even the bottoms of a glass will do well, all depending on the size you want to make. Just increase or decrease the cheese accordingly.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- For each bowl, spread out the Parmesan on your parchment-lined cookie sheet. I did one to a sheet for this amount but you could easily do 2 just space them out.
- Bake for 5 minutes, or until golden. Remove from the oven, and allow to cool for 20 seconds.
- Then using your spatula lift the cheese disk off the cookie sheet and drape over the bottom of your muffin tin. To make sure that it took the shape of the tin, I cupped my hands around it using a towel, for 20 seconds. When completely cooled remove from the tin.
- Make up to 5 days ahead of time and store in an airtight container in the fridge